Why does it seem that the first tiny flake of snow hits the windshield everyone slams on their brakes and causes accidents, I saw four accidents today. I encountered a few dumb people today and let them know. First Jessica and I were driving towards my mom's house because she accidently let the dog out, we were going over to bring him home. On the way there was this redneck with a huge truck probably smoking dope (refer to Concieded?) decides to stroll on over in my lane and almost cause an accident, I was right beside their window, to me that is not a blindspot, look over and you'd see Jessica gawking at the huge truck about to hit us. Luckily he didn't and waved at me like, "What the hell you doing over there in the first place" So I rolled down my window and told him a few things, but getting past the childish crap of yelling at another car, we continue on. Im at my Mom's minutes later and she already got him back inside, go figure... So we drive on back home. On the way this teen girl, that was probably driving her mom's malibu turned her signal on and came to a stop to wait for the traffic, about a minute later she changes her mind and drives on. Then she does it at the next street, I can't find any room for me to swing around her so I wait, she changes her mind again, then at the next street, again, and I'm asking Jessica, is this really happening... So she is finally clear of traffic enough for me and her to turn in... and she waits... for the traffic. So I of course still a little upset about the last incedent, rolled down the window and yelled at her being completely childish again, then she actually goes. There was at least 10 cars behind me. Then after this, an old silverado truck in the middle turning lane has it's ass in the middle of the road behind her, she's not even in the middle, I could not get around her, so I came to a stop and luckily her window was down, and let her know politely to get her ass out of the way by pulling up. So she does and looks like she did nothing wrong and smokes her cigarette. It really scares me how many people don't have common sense or even the ability to know how to be a good driver. I agree I don't have patience for the people that can not drive. Everyone that has ever rode in my car says they feel safe and I could get you there 10 minutes less, and it's not because I speed, but because I'm smart and I use good judgement and most of all common sense.
On our trip to Florida this past couple of weeks, Driver's in Georgia that have probably never seen snow, were purposely driving into the snow on the side of the interstate, because they were probably like, "HEY Look at me Im driving in snow!! Weeee!!!" All in the merryment and then BAMMM! Spinout and smack into the guard rail, its common sense not to drive in snow going 75... If you have a good working brain, please utilize it for the safety of you and others like me, by the way me and Jess saw 11 accidents through Georgia, from people driving on the side of the interstate. Maybe a few were actual real "accidents,' but doubtful, dont drive in snow goind 75....
No comments:
Post a Comment